Monday, July 30, 2012

True Story: The "Hooters" Shirt!!!!

When I was  pregnant I had gone to the Dr. for a regular checkup.  The Dr. was discussing some things and then she looked at me funny and asked "are you wearing a Hooters shirt?"  I looked at her all serious and replied, "No I'm not wearing a Hooters shirt!"  Thinking to myself, how obsurd.. She knows I'm a chrisitan, why would I be wearing a Hooters shirt!  I would have sworn on my life that I was not wearing a Hooters shirt!  She looked at me all puzzled and said, yes you are! I jumped up and looked in the mirror and to my surprise I WAS WEARING A HOOTERS SHIRT!! Panic set in, then I started laughing so hard I almost had an accident!! In my defense it did not look like your typical orange Hooters shirt.... It was a pale mint green with a swirly design on it.  I had purchased it at a garage sale and obviously did not read it.... That still gives me a laugh to this day, but it also serves as a reminder to not be so sure of myself.  I am not without flaws and I pray that God will reveal the truth in all situations.  Even when it is hard to see... like the Hooters shirt......  It always gave the Dr. and I something to laugh about too.

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought that was a Hooters shirt!! Crazy pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aimee, it actually says HOOTERS in big orange letters down the side. :) I guess I can't read when I'm pregnant! :)

      Delete