Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Torn Between Blessings and Trials

Today I am torn between blessings and trials..... Veronica is still sick and has another Dr.'s appt. I did not go with her to the last one.  I did not want to take Aaron to the clinic for fear that he would catch something, also not knowing what Veronica had.  She had just returned from China.  She was diagnosed with a common cold and told to purchase some items over the counter.  Today she still has a horrible cough and is not feeling 100%. So she has a Dr.'s appt. this morning.  John and I agreed that I needed to go with her so that I can "demand" that she get meds to help kick this "cold".  Well Aaron has been screaming since he got out of bed.  Thankfully he slept all night so that makes these days a little easier..... So needless to say I can not take a screaming baby (that I just laid down) to the Dr.'s office.  So I just sent Veronica on her way.  I did give her instructions that if she does not feel that I would be satisfied with the results that she needs to call me before leaving the clinic.  UGHHHHH So to say I am overwhelmed by my circumstances is an understatement!! I am having a pitty party that is out of control!! I read a friends blog this morning and it helped me to put some things back in perspective...... I always need reminders and am so thankful that God uses sweet ladies to help me along the way.... I am thankful that Veronica is old enough (18) to be able to take herself to the Dr. when we are having meltdowns at home.... I am thankful that I am able to stay home with Aaron when he is having those meltdown days and that I don't have to pass him off to someone that could possibly be less than patient with him.  I know that he is in pain.  His cuspids (K-9 teeth) have just broken through and his lower two molars are almost there.  I do have compassion for the lil stinker :)  So with all of this moaning and complaining I am still a very blessed woman! I am blessed to have a wonderful husband that wants me to stay home and take care of our children.  I am blessed with a beautiful, capable daughter, an industrious young man, that is sweet natured and a lil blessing that when he is happy can melt any heart!  I am so blessed that God loves me enough to show me His love through friends..... Thank you Jesus for your unending Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment