Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Beautiful V

Today I am so thankful for the beautiful V...... She has been a blessing since the day she was born.  V just returned from a two week mission trip to China where she was "loving on" orphans and showing them the love of Christ..... I picked V up approx. 2 AM on Sunday morning and although it was early and I knew I would be exhausted the next day I would not have traded that 40 minute car ride for anything.  She talked non-stop the whole ride home.  For those of you that know the beautiful V you know that she is not much of a talker.. I have prayed that God will allow me to slow down and listen when V decides she needs to talk.  Unfortunately V is sick and has no voice, but she is still trying to talk to me. Praise the Lord!! She did not cry once while in China but she has cried buckets since being home.  I pray that she heals quickly from the series of emotions that she is feeling and has been through, but I do pray that she does not forget too quickly why she is feeling all of these things.  Thank you Lord for the beautiful V and I am thankful that people all over the world are able to be blessed by this beautiful child of God.......

2 comments:

  1. awww!!! Thank you for sharing! Chels shared a bit last night what God had taught her and it almost brought me to tears. Love those girls and I especially love to see what God is doing in their lives!

    ReplyDelete