Monday, July 23, 2012

The Circus is in town

 Well in the Claassen household every day feels like a day at the circus..... Some days this can be good, always something to give you a good laugh.  Other days you wish the clowns would have stayed in bed.... Today is a day I wish the little Master A. aka grumpy  clown would have stayed in bed, he woke up on the wrong side of the crib!  :)  It has been a busy Monday running from the time my feet hit the floor. It started with A's therapy then to take C to small engine class, then to guitar lessons and then off to do some grocery shopping.  Thankfully the beautiful V has returned home and life feels as it should.  I can not believe how much I miss that child when she is away...... I do think that God is preparing me slowly for the day that she will move away.  He does this with a week here and a week there..... I'm so thankful He loves me enough to think of the little things.... Well off to dinner... bedtime can not come soon enough............so that grumpy clown can get some rest ;) and momma too!

No comments:

Post a Comment