Sunday, July 29, 2012

Friends???

I am going through a season of changes in relationships..... I do not like change! Can I repeat, I do not like change!!  :)  I am the type of person that wants to be liked by all. I will do most anything to right a wrong and to make sure that I have not offended anyone.  If I am made aware of something I will do my best to "fix" it..... But what I have learned recently is that there are going to be situations that happen and people will not "like" me.... In some cases these may have been people that I have just had random relationships with, in other cases they could be people that I have let close to me and God has moved them away.  In either case, I can see that although I feel the need to "please" not everyone can be pleased... Sometimes people just want to be upset and not seek peace... Some of the relationships have never bore fruit...so why do I mourn there loss?? It is because it is change.  Simply that, change!  So today I am thankful that God improves me through change and builds my character through His will.....  Maybe one day I will like change! Today I am thankful for the friends and relationships that God has kept me close with.  I am surrounded by a beautiful group of uplifting ladies that try to build each other up in the Lord..... I am a blessed woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment